- Globally every 2 minutes, a woman dies of cervical cancer.
- Cervical cancer can be prevented with regular screening tests and early treatment. Often, women do not experience symptoms, until the disease becomes advanced. So, it is important to get screened even when you feel healthy.
- Cervical cancer is caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). A persistent infection with specific type of HPV may lead to precancerous state and if untreated leads to cervical cancer.
- Current guidelines recommend that sexually active women age between 30 to 65 should have regular screening for cervical cancer with both Pap test and HPV DNA test.
Tests Includes :
Note:You may click at any tests below to see the test details
Cervical Cancer Screening/子宫颈癌检验 :
- Pap smear (LC-Prep) / 子宫颈抹片
- HPV DNA test /人乳头瘤病毒基因检验
Please refer to Package Description
- Please fast for 10 to 12 hours. Only plain water is allowed before the checkup.
- The result would be ready after 1-2 weeks from the checkup date.
- This package is inclusive of consultation fee, except for specialist consultation.
- You can add-on any additional checkup with your appointment. Check the special price here.
Please go here
to check the outlet list.