Osteoporosis? Perhaps Osteopenia? Check with DEXA now! Bone densitometry, also called dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry or DEXA, uses a very small dose of ionizing radiation to produce pictures of the inside of the body to measure bone loss. It is commonly used to diagnose osteoporosis and to assess an individual’s risk for developing fractures. DEXA is simple, quick and noninvasive, is today's established standard for measuring bone mineral density.
- Dexa (Hip+Spine+Whole Body+BCA)
- Nutridos Calcium x2bottles
- Consultation by Orthopaedic
- The result would be ready after 3 working days from the checkup date.
- This package is inclusive of specialist consultation fee.
SC Taman Megah (Selangor)
No. 79, Jalan SS 23/15, Taman SEA,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor 03-78030992
- View Map/s